Tomorrow is Leap Day, otherwise known as “One More Disney Day”!
As I shared in January, “Disney Parks guests can get the most out of February 29 when Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California celebrate Leap Year by keeping a theme park on each coast open for 24 hours of nonstop memory-making fun.”
Several of my friends will enjoying One More Disney Day tomorrow and I can’t wait to hear all about it. In fact, Disney Photo Fun Friday contributor Marc Lorenzo will be there and I bet he’ll be taking a whole bunch of photos to share with my readers!
Yesterday on the Disney Parks Blog, the entertainment schedule was released. Here is what guests who are attending will have to look forward to:
“The entertainment team at Magic Kingdom Park has a few tricks up their sleeves to create memories for guests during One More Disney Day. In addition to regularly scheduled park entertainment, Magic Kingdom Park guests on One More Disney Day will be treated to:
- Two performances of the Main Street Electrical Parade, at 10 p.m. and midnight
- Four showings of â€œThe Magic, The Memories and You!â€ at 7:45 p.m., 9 p.m., 11 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. (March 1)
- The Frontierland Hoedown near Country Bear Jamboree, at 2:45 a.m., 3:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.
- Disneyâ€™s Dance the Night Away Party at Cinderella Castle, from 1 a.m. â€“ 5:30 a.m.
- Character greetings throughout the night, including:
- Phineas and Ferb in Tomorrowland
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Fantasyland
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse in Town Square, wearing their pajamas for the party in Florida before heading out west to visit guests at Disneyland park
Please remember that all show times and Disney character appearances are subject to change. Be sure to check the park Times Guide on that day for show times and character availability.”